Sunday, May 07, 2006

2 Strikes and I am still Standing

I'm getting used to the MAC OS 10 environment that I think I'm loving it. The other day we used Canence laptop but yesterday we used the president's. Hehehe...

Well anyway, yep received 2 strikes from 2 different people, well actually 2 of my team mates in CallTek! What got me is the realization that they see me that way. It occurred to me that even in my innocent foray of the complexities of the human mind, I am still at awe at my own self.

HE THINKS THAT I AM A MORALIST!!!

Am I really? I told them that I am not, well I think I'm not! Having my own values and principles in life doesn't make me a moralist. I don't shove in people's faces my beliefs. I don't even know where they came from. I guess it just sprung from the different experiences I have. I feel the need to talk to my friend Maje. I know she's the only person who could bring some light into this confusion.

I AM SO GOOD THAT I ENDED UP BEING BORING!!!

Well I don't know about this but I know I have tried to change myself several times but always end up being the same ol me. Its hard to be bad! Its even harder to be good. I asked my friend Sue to elaborate on the matter and she told me that I am such a typical girl, good character, highly intellectual, good family background, pretty(she said it not me) and a great friend but all of that seems so boring.

I guess most guys want wild women! I am wild if I wanted to but to a certain degree...

I don't know, maybe I do need a make over of some sort. Maybe I should look at my life and find out what's missing.

But I have to take one step at a time. Live the moment.

And I have once again gotten to the point where I know I must let go of the ravine that I am hanging...

It takes time and effort and willingness...And my heart is willing...


So tell me people, am I a boring moralist???

No comments: