Monday, May 15, 2006

Saying goodbye and taming a wild bore

Its been two days since my rainy 22nd birthday. The party was great and everybody was happy, and yes it does include me because aside from my family being there including my nephew and my Aunt Baggy, both my old and new friends were there.

Today we had to say goodbye to two of our team mates. Sonny and Tristan...

Sonny, the law student was kind and truthful...although he played mysterious guy right from day one but then he's really kind and caring and he's like the older brother I never had.

Tristan was the Mr. Know-It-All guy who said that I was a moralist. Oh well its his opinion of me, and he is entitled to his own opinion. He's really a very articulate guy and although most of us can't understand his attitude, I always thought he is a very talented person.

Most of the girls cried. I was sad and wished that the company could've given them a second chance and gave us time to help them improve what they needed to improve but then as what the president said, they need to let go because the company has its standards which should be met to attain the stability it so protects.

I know Sonny's going to be a great lawyer, truthful and with heart.

And Tristan, well maybe he would make it to Pinoy Big Brother...

As for me, I fear for Friday. We're going to have another evaluation. But then, as what I tell Jesus everyday...I trust in You Lord!!!

How do you tame a wild bore?

My brother seems to be way over his head. Yeah he hasn't reached 21 yet and he already thinks he's always right. And one thing that I hate is when he talks back to my mom. She deserves better. I just wish and pray that he would someday grow up and develop patience and responsibility of owning up to his mistakes. I don't want to argue nor fight with him or anyone for that matter. I want peace in my home and in my life...

So you would ask, how's my heart???

Well, its excited and hopeful...

EXCITED because I had realized that I am now ready to eradicate those standards that I had set for my dream guy...That I am now more mature at how I look at relationships and very open in meeting anyone for that matter...

HOPEFUL because in spite of my HT's passive attitude towards our complicated friendship, he's still here... he may not be the guy who would catch me when I fall but I know he'll be there when I wanted a shoulder to cry on...

REVIEWS:

Guys you have to read Jessica Zafra's book Twisted... Its amazing and well written...Realistically humorous and well defined. So grab a copy now!!!

No comments: