Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I tried to believe in that "first impression never lasts" saying...But then why is it that everytime I give it a second chance on knowing the person it seems that they are getting worse. I mean take this guy for example, I got pissed of (forgive my french) by his aggressive behavior. Well I was not the only one who felt offended by his forwardness but then we had to live with it because he's one of our team mates... so I tried to avoid him coz I might end up insulting the hell out of him.

And today, since Vanessa is in a good mood, I tried to give it a second chance. And guess what, he's still the way he is.

It just boils down to one conclusion: He is who he is...And I or anyone else for that matter can change that!

WE CANNOT CONTROL OTHER PEOPLE BUT WE CAN CONTROL OURSELVES!


So there goes my pet peeves for the day!

I hope I can see him(wink) soon!That would be such a treat!!!

No not the latter...YUCK!!!

No comments: