Sunday, February 15, 2004

MY VALENTINE REALIZATION

well i know i blogged a couple of days ago that i particularly don't like valentines but then i realized that as long as i have my family and we are all intact and at peace with each other, as long as love settles in our home, there's a whole lot of point for living...even if my lovelife seems so dull and boring(as if!!!), id still be thinking of myself as INLOVE. INLOVE with God, my creator, INLOVE with Jesus, my savior,INLOVE with my family, one of the reasons why i toil and finally INLOVE with my friends...hehehe...mushy mushy*blush*...hahaha...thanks to all those who texted my yesterday and those who didn't coz at least i didn't spent too much on texting people love quotes...they know that i wish them love and happiness on valentines...

love you all...

No comments: