Sunday, February 08, 2004

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MS. DENISE LABAY!!!

Ping, you're a year older na pud but then you still are the same old daping I know...Things may get tough sometimes but then, I just want you to know that I'll always be here for you more than someone you could borrow a laptop from...hehehe...btaw, I wish that you'll be able to fulfull your dreams and have the contentment that all of us are searching for in life...Take care of yourself, don't forget any meals kay lisud na ma ulcer...hehehe...love you cousin...mwaah....
Made a few changes in my site...I don't know how to take out the scroll bars though...hehehe...anyway got a major exam tomorrow...ECE on JFET and I have to study pa for my speech class since we will have our oral exam tomorrow...Like the new song?can't decide gyud which one to play kay there are so many nice ones...hehehe...
About the valentine's day thing, well maybe Maia's right...Maybe it will be different this year...I do hope so...That way I'll be able to change my bad perception on that event...

I've never felt more closer to you than ever...
I guess there is heaven here on earth...
I promise that no matter what happens,
You'll still have me
Even if God wills for us to be just the way we are
As long as I have you...
I'll be forever grateful...

No comments: