Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Hi guys! I'd just like to clarify some things before everything gets too mixed up... I AM DEFINITELY NOT INTO EXUN! To me he is just a sweet friend, a good companion since he, like my HT, has a great sense of humor and well kinda pisses me off sometimes but its okay as long as he doesn't go below the belt. We've been talking lately since I tried to hook him up with my cousin Tsai which unfortunately and fortunately didn't work out. What I meant was nabuking sad ko niya coz he already knows who my HT is...Tsai told him when they talked on the phone before... hehehe...did you really think that I'd exchange my HT for Exun?na-a...Exun and I became friends a couple of weeks ago...me and my HT...never mind....So nence, I don't have lots of HT's as of the moment...there's only one...Tonet gave me the copy for the song Rainbow by Southborder but I think its somewhere hidden inside one of my books so I'll just post it next time...anyway we'll have our exams in EE tomorrow and I'd better get a high score or I'll be in deep trouble in the finals...don't want that to happen again...so till then...

No comments: