Friday, February 06, 2004

Im extremely happy today because I aced my EE exam...yepee...at least I get to have a brighter future on this subject...Im searching for guitar chords right now in preparation for the coming Valentine's week...Im not really into this valentines stuff... I actually don't like valentines at all... it makes single people realize how lonely their lives are...argg...if you don't agree with me then that's fine...this is my site and I'm pretty much entitled to my own opinion...Anyway, my feet are killing me... I walked again from Harrison upto our house...I really enjoy walking at night...cool air and I get to think...That's one of the oddest things I love to do...walk and think...sometimes I could create a wonderful poem while walking...it just sucks coz I can't write it down while walking and by the time I arrive to wherever it is Im going, the words just disappear and I can't remember them anymore...hehehe....another thing that made me happy today is well, its so redundunt but then there are certain people who just makes my day complete...and finally I told my father about the Daan Bantayan thing and he just nodded as if there were no complications whatsoever....Sun, sand and sea here I come...
We're going to have dinner at moon cafe tomorrow...those who wanna join us just text or call leslie's house in the afternoon coz we're gonna be making our project in Logic tomorrow...okay...
TILL THEN...

Im grateful for having friends who are honest enough to tell me how they really feel and what they really think...It helps me grow to be able to know your views in life...Thanks guys...you know who you are...

No comments: