Monday, February 02, 2004

Happy Birthday to ALEXANDER PAUL GO!!!

It must be the most memorable day of Paul's entire life coz guess what I think there about more than 5 girls including me who kissed him for his birthday... Well with Sir Walton's 100 plus points, we kissed him on the cheek...hehehe...anyway, my mom finally said yes on the idea of me going to Daan Bantayan...yepee...anyway, nothing much to talk about...haven't found the lyrics for rainbow... but took a bit of chorus from different sources...here it goes...

"...say goodbye, say hello
to a lover or friend
sometimes we couldn't just understand
why good things begin then just end
we can really never have it all.."
"take a little time baby
see the butterflies colors
listen to birds they were sent
to sing for me and you
can you feel me
this is such a wonderful place to be
even if there is pain now
everything will be alright
for as long as the world still turns
there will be night and day
can you hear me
there's a rainbow always after the rain..."

* Rainbow - Southborder

Well I'd like to dedicate this to my HT... i think i've sang this na to him...but he doesn't have a clue...hehehe...

till then...

No comments: