Tuesday, November 04, 2003

What a day! I actually spent my entire afternoon making chika with Bing, Leslie, Manny, Maan, Jonna and Trina... We talked about food and other stuff including our crushes...hehehe I was kinda nervous knowing that not all of them have any clue who he is...anyway, guys sorry coz as of the moment can't tell you any info on that matter... We went to SM except for Trina. I bumped into Maia and her sister Ann... they're going to watch My First Romance... hehehe...such romantic people.... School hasn't started officially...So most probably the chix are still super relaxed right now...

I'm looking forward to tomorrow
Coz once again my heart would be in delight
my eyes would sparkle with laughter
and knowing that you are just near
it satisfies my longing to be with you....


to my HT...

No comments: