Thursday, November 06, 2003

We anticipated that we have no REED 40 class today and Engr. Barangan told us yesterday that we still won't be having our laboratory today so here I am stuck at home...But I did lots of things and kept myself busy for the rest of the morning... Anyway, I was supposed to go with Jon, Philip and I don't know who else to watch Matrix: Reloaded... But then I changed my mind and I figured it would be better to watch next week... For your info, my class ends at 1:30 every TTH.... hehehe.... Anyway, I think I like Yuna better than Avril's picture... And John, I wrote this one last night... I guess I was just depressed... I can't tell you why though... its too personal... I'm planning to make it into a song...

TRAPPED
I'm feeling so blue
Don't know about you
But my heart is in pain
tears falling like rain
cant think straight
the world rotates
but Im still stuck here
in the clear
Why does it hurt to care
for someone who doesn't
why is it so tiring
to think of you 24/7
why does it seem
that my world revolves
around the very person
who finds no reason
to think of me
the way I'm thinking of him
Is it too much to ask
for someone to love
who loves you back
the same way
would it be too hard to try
to look me in the eye
and hear from you the truth
of what you're feeling inside
Haven't you had enough pretending
haven't you realized that its sending
the wrong impression on me
so do set me free
why does it hurt to love
and end up being such a fool
why does my heart keep trying
to act like everything's cool
why do I go insane
over the thought of you
I'm sick of being paranoid
believing that you knew...


I think this is crazy...I wonder how I could cope up with this feeling the rest of the semester...

No comments: