Thursday, November 20, 2003

How should I describe what I’m feeling right now if I myself don’t understand it? It would take me forever to analyze all the things that are happening and the implications of the events that took place in my life. Confusing isn’t it? Anyway, we’ve met most of our teachers except for our ECE 321 lab; which would still be tomorrow. Actually, I have an oral exam in my English 3 tomorrow. Wondering why I’m still taking up speech wherein my batch mates are already taking up English 23? I was left behind because of the new enrollment system implemented during the first semester of our second year. Its frightening at the same time exciting coz, I get to meet a whole different group people, mostly Fine Arts and Architecture students. And believe it or not, got a class at TEC. Our ReEd 40 got dissolved that’s why we had to move to another schedule and I ended up choosing a class there. It still has its advantages because the south campus is just a stone’s throw away from our house. I don’t have to wake up early during TTh.

On my distinctively colorful lovelife…as if I have one…

I’ve always wondered whether my HT has feelings… Let me just elaborate on that… I know that guys can be totally dense and extremely passive but do they ever feel the closeness between two people? Or are we girls always over analyzing things? But is it too assuming to just wonder what those actions mean to a person? Sometimes, I think that he is insensitive when it comes to things like, “kilig” moments. I don’t know… This stuff makes want to laugh at the same time cry all day…

Got some questions for all of you…

If someone lets just say, a person who doesn’t know that you have a thing for your HT, teases you in front of him or her, what would you do? What would your reaction be??

If your HT becomes your close friend over a period of time, would you be pleased or would you hate the idea of you being his/her buddy?


If you showed him/her that you truly care for him/her and he/she still ends up being totally clueless of how you feel what would you do???

Please tag me for your answers or you can email me at vanelin13v@yahoo.com

EXAMS NEXT WEEK:
EE 321 – please refer to you notes…
COME 321 – Number system

NO CLASSES ON:
November 26, 2003 – Ramadan
For ECE/EE subjects:
November 27-29, 2003 – ECE/EE conference

No comments: