Saturday, November 29, 2003

GAry sent me this through friendster and I answered this as best as I could...enjoy...

1. birthday?
-may 13, 1984

2. what school did you go to in highschool?
-University of San Carlos Girls High School

3.where would you wanna go right now?
-In Bed (yaawn!)

4. what is ur wish ryt now?
-Hmmm… For my HT to like me back.

5. When did you last cry?
-I can’t remember

6. Do you like your handwriting?
-Most of the time I do…

7. Any bad habits?
-eating sweets

8. What is your most embarrassing moment?
-Lately, during >>>>’s teasing me in front of my HT.

9. what would u change about u?
-nothing

10.Are you a daredevil?
-I think I am…

11.who inspires you to live?
-God, my family

12. Do looks matter?
-no

13. what is you cellphone model?
now???
-2100

14. Do you believe in ghosts?
-yes

5. how many piercings do you have?
-one pair on my ears

16. Are you trendy?
-not really

17. How do you release anger?
-I cry or talk to my heart’s content

18.Where are your second homes?
-my aunt’s house at Mt. View, TC

19.What was your favorite toy as a child ?
-cooking stuff

20. favorite subject/s?
-english and math, music

21.best moment of your life?
- still ongoing, college years

22. favorite dessert?
-apple pie ala mode

23.ABS-CBN or GMA?
-abs-cbn

24.favorite bands?
-incubus, saliva, audioslave, no doubt

25.What do you look for in a guy/girl?

-good sense of humor, sensitivity, wits, thoughtfulness

26. What are your nicknames?
- Van, Bani

27. Would you bungee?
-someday I would

28. what do you wear when u sleep?
- pajamas, sometimes shorts and shirt

29. What are you worried about right now?
- lots of things

30. did u ever go on a diet?
-no

31.when was ur first kiss?
-never been kissed

32. who's ur crush sa showbiz?
-collin farrel

33. What's your favorite colour combination?
-yellow and blue

34. favorite ice cream flavor?
-mocha

35. favorite animal?
-dog

36. Are you in love?
-can’t tell

37. what will be ur wedding song?
- still thinking of one...

38.instead of telling who ur crush is describe
her/him nalang.
-class clown, witty, talented, good-looking in his own ways, critic, crazy, adventurous, loves foods, talkative, moody, movie addict, game addict, musically inclined, caring, mysterious

39.mommy or daddy?
-mama

40. greatest regret?
- no regrets

41. kyla or nina?
-Nina

42. motto in life?
-Live your life as if it were your last…

47. one nyt stand or long term relationship?
-long term

48. future profession?
-lawyer

49.what is the perfect date?
-anything that would make the both of us look forward to the next date

50. what would u like for Christmas?
-a pc?

51. what will be your new years resolution?
-risk more

52. torpe or straight forward?
-straight forward

53.what is the one thing you cant live without?
-a family

54. what is/are ur best asset/s?
-my eyes

55.are u a better listener or a better adviser?
-listener


No comments: