Monday, September 15, 2003

This day is one of the most tiring days of my life. I’m not in the mood to do anything and it would seem that I’m trying so hard to laugh and smile when behind that is a very pissed off girl. It wasn’t that bad in the morning. But during our ECE 312 class, I almost blew my top coz my seatmate kept on bugging me. He’s making comments and trying to get me into a conversation in the middle of Sir Dacs discussion really is annoying. He is trying so hard to get my attention. Gosh… Right then and there I wish I could disappear or put a barrier between him and me. And then there goes my group mates in ECE… They don’t seem to care that we still haven’t decided who will report what… I mean they’re so lax and well may be I’m too agitated over the whole thing but they don’t consider the fact that almost all of us are failing this subject… The one person who made me feel better was Leslie. Mommy Les, I know that you might be wondering how and why but when we walked around ayala and me doing the thing we talked about made me feel better… Fame made me realize that these things would just pass by if you get your mind over what’s pissing you off. Anyway, that’s about it… Have to study Clipper and Clamper and Voltage Multiplier…

No comments: