Friday, September 26, 2003

I typed some stuff a minute ago and I practically closed the window. My brother is watching my bestfriends wedding again...nice movie...I especially like the song "the way you looked tonight". I'm not sure if that's the correct title of the song... Anyway, I'm trying to improvise our GUI for our calculator program... Many of you might think I'm such a nerd or something but guys won't you ever feel guilty that someday you'll fail because you just didn't do anything to prevent it before it happened??? That's just my problem, I easily feel guilty...is it a problem??? Anyway, about this love thingy almost everybody is infected with, I'm just happy that everybody is happy. Well if not everybody then at least the people I'm close to. I'm glad to share to you that me and my HT are well, getting a bit closer???? hehehe...I see him everyday, yet I still look forward to tomorrow...So meaning, dli gyud ko mapul.an??? Took this quiz and here's my result...

You're Almost Ready to Get Married, But Not Quite


No doubt that you've warmed up to the idea of marriage and life long love

You just aren't quite ready to follow up with your desires, yet.

You may be a bit young, or a bit commitment phobic… give it time.

Concentrate on guys who you can imagine being with next year. Forever can wait.




Are You Ready for Marriage? Take This Quiz :-)




Find the Love of Your Life
(and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.

No comments: