Friday, September 05, 2003

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY TO MS.VICTORIE MAIA C. DONSEN...

I know that its your birthday but I still can't help but feel really happy today...I'm happy for you because, as far as anyone is concerned, basing from the first day I've met you, you really have changed into this one great person...You have grown mai..You changed...And upto now I still can't believe that you became one of my closest friends ever...There's never gonna be anyone like you mai, your one of a kind...I'll always be here for you my friend...Love you mai...char...hehehe

Pasensyai lang ko ha kay upto now, dako lang ghapn au ko ngisi...sakit na gani ako jaw...mommy les, you know wat I mean...

here are my test results:


Which [Finding Nemo] characters are you?




Do you need a boy/girl friend now?



What's your usual [mood]?



Which [Rainbow Colours] are you?


Thank God for a wonderful day...God bless you all...

No comments: