Friday, September 19, 2003

Im back once again just taking a glimpse at things since I'm quite full of things to do...I actually have to go to Deanne's place to spend the night there to make our CompE project and then in the morning, I'm off to school to meet with my groupmates for another project for our ECE 312...Gosh, I wonder when this ends... Anyway, as for all the tags in my tagboard here's my reply...

Kelem: sendi ko through email sa lyrics sa Itsumo, its vanelin13v@yahoo.com. Hope to see you soon kay miss talking to you...

About the touch thingy:
Based from my recent experiences, it really makes me happy if my HT "accidentally" touches my hand or brushes his should on my shoulder or touches my arm etc... but sometimes it frightens me coz I think because of this, I'm becoming a bit conscious and assuming...I don't like the feeling...Anyway...that's all for now kay have to research pa....take care and God bless to all...

to those waiting in vain:

"Good things come to those who wait."
It might not be the one you're waiting but it may be much better....

No comments: