Sunday, September 21, 2003

Just finished making my last portfolio for our ECE lecture. We still haven’t finished our project in ComE. And well our power supply still lacks the capacitor coz we haven’t computed for it. Basically, I don’t know how. Gosh, can’t believe I’m living this life… I know I didn’t ask for any of this to happen but you know what, the most unexpected things happen to me. I can’t write them all here coz some people would probably have a clue by now who I’m always talking about. If not then its much better left unknown. If I could only replay everything that happened I would probably go over it again until I got bored. Sometimes I think I’m dreaming but then everything is real, so real that I prayed that time would just freeze. A romantic fool such as me is so easy to please. And the most fun part of my weekend was when we (Trina, Feona, Jessa, Freedom, Leslie and I) spent the night at Deanne’s house. We had to wait for the power to turn on coz before I got there, it was brownout. So we played ice breaker and I learned lots of things and understood mostly how these girls are. The only thing I could say is that I’m lucky to have known them. I can’t stop smiling… My jaws hurt… I’m planning to change my template again coz lots of people asked me why I have a huge butterfly in my site wherein it’s Deanne’s favorite thing in life…Sorry D, had to borrow your butterfly for a short time…hehehe…I’m glad that you blogged again…

No comments: