Saturday, June 28, 2003

I’m stuck here at home coz my aunts went out to buy some groceries and left the kids and that includes me to wander around the empty loft. Anyway, we were supposed to watch Charlie’s Angels this afternoon but have to pass on that one. School is really picking up the pace and well seemed pushing us to the limit. But I’m still psyched to go to school coz that’s like one step closer to my goals…And well I can’t live without my friends… Special mention to the INSIKS… And of course Leslie, Fame and Feona… Yesterday morning, I wrote some lyrics while waiting for my 830 class. Its entitled “Solace”. I’ll just blog it next time coz I forgot to copy it from VOT’s archives where I saved it. And Doyle called me last night and let me hear his new composition… It really sounds good…Even without the effect I’m sure it’ll be a big hit…
My teachers include Mr. Omapoy for REED 30-he’s okay, he really has a nice voice, because he really sang the Holy Spirit song pretty well, Engr. Dioscoro Conejos aka “Sir June” for Java 2-the funny guy who Maia and everybody else refers to as “joke joke joke!”, Engr. Larida for ES 20-finally I have understood the lesson, Engr. Walton for Circuits-the new teacher from USJR, Engr. Daculan aka “Sir Dacs” for ECE 312-Yau’s favorite teacher which he and Bill refers to as “Smile of Death” because according to them if he smiles at you then there’s only one thing he implies…YOU FAILED!, Engr. Delante for Material-the overloaded teacher who comes in 15 minutes late and dismisses us 15 minutes before the time because he has classes at UC…talk about HECTIC…, Engr. Raffiñan for our ECE lab-he’s pretty friendly and well he often talks to our group which include: Maia, Deanne and me…Those are the people who will torment my dreams when the anticipated Finals will arrive…THIRD YEAR…Another chapter of my life…
You know what’s funny, in spite of my being 19 and all, major responsibilities, heavy decisions and great expectations, I still feel like a child sometimes. It doesn’t bother me because as far as I’m concerned I’m not stepping on anyone’s shoes…Forgive me if my mood will all of a sudden change, believe me, its really hard doing lots of things simultaneously and having to make tons of decisions in just 30 seconds… At night, as soon as my head touches my pillow and I’m laying flat on my bed, I fall asleep right away. Yes, its that tiring and school really burns me up…
But mind you, I try my best not to complain… Anyway, have another crush at school…Maia knows who…hehehe…. A real inspiration coz aside from being sooo cute, he is very articulate… If you’ll ask me who it is…its my SECRET…

No comments: