Sunday, June 15, 2003

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL DAD'S...

I did lots of things today....I washed some clothes coz our washing machine broke down...Had to hand wash my jeans...Those are heavy stuff...Anyway, I'm proud to say that I finally cleaned my room...Got all the cobwebs away. And I found some stuff that I wrote some time ago and well I didn't realize how emotional I could get up until now... I can't believe I wrote those stuff... Mai, sorry wasn't able to accompany you to Sacred Heart...Honestly I finished cleaning my room at about 7 p.m....That's because I took some time off in the afternoon watching C.S.I. It was their marathon show and I couldn't bring myself to miss it... Tomorrow's gonna be a very busy day...Have to get tons of permits and let a whole lot of people sign...John, I just opened your email...Thanks for the calendar of activities...I'll be working on it tonight. I need your signatures tomorrow. If I can't find you, can Maia sign on your behalf???
I miss my happy thought....Maybe I'll give him a buzz next week...Take care peeps...Get some sleep coz tomorrow's gonna be schoolday officially...Reality Bites...Summer just ended....

No comments: