Friday, June 20, 2003

Can't believe we're already attending our classes...I can't believe I'm with my friends again, hanging out, feeling free again...You know what's odd, honestly I feel I have more independence when I'm with my school friends like Maia, Deanne, Leslie and Fame...And I'm thankful coz without them, up to now, I'd probably still be confused on the Fourier Series...I figured, single women like me are going scarce these days...unlike some who got hitched, I'm still on the look for Mr. Right...I read from Cosmopolitant magazine "You should not go looking for love, let love find you" is a falsity. And speaking of love, my "HT" got back with his ex. I figured he's really inlove with the girl. Well good for him...In spite of that, we still keep in touch. Actually just talked to him on the phone a few days ago. He's still his same old self. As of the moment, I'm pretty preoccupied with school, my extra curriculars, family matters which seem so impossible to solve...My cousin Gert told me I don't have time for myself...I wonder if its true coz I can't really tell. I know I'm quite busy but are all of this for my own benefit? LIFE IS SO CONFUSING! We're fully packed with "CHALLENGING" subjects this semester...Wow! WE'RE ALREADY IN THIRD YEAR!!! At last I can really feel that I am bound to be a computer engineer.

Reality bites!!! My grandpa passed away this afternoon at around 6 pm. Finally he's with his creator and I'm thankful coz at least I was able to meet him before he died. He's quite old, he's supposed to turn 94 this september. And we were supposed to visit Tacloban again to have a big birthday celebration. My mom took the 11 am supercat to ormoc. She just arrived on time. I'm not sure if we could go there for the burial coz its class days...I wish we could go...

Tomorrow's gonna be another day of hectic schedule...Gotta go...

Deanne: I'm still singing...I'm a dick...I'm addicted to you...my brother keeps on laughing at me...thanks for the fare....ako napud sunod...
Leslie: Don't forget the book...pa write nya ko cd ha...
Ipay: I haven't finalized the minutes yet...next week nalang ta magturn over...
Maia: How's dinner???hehehe...ad2 bya 2mrw...Bilib gyud ko imo gutts...nice choice of table this afternoon...I'm still craving for the mangoes...:D gosh wish I could write more...pero...SECRET dba...
Bill and Yau: Hi!!!

No comments: