Friday, January 13, 2006

It seems that I am still confused with things.

But let me just say this, and I know this may sound far out or shall I say too soon to say but believe me this is how I see things between us right now...

Honestly I don't expect him to like me perce! Its not that I don't believe that he would its just that I got tired of the feeling of you know, expecting...

I am grateful that we're friends, although not that close coz I realized that I am still getting to know the different personas he's playing in this movie of ours...

And so far, all is going well with my life right now...

Everything is in place: got work at CallTek, project's progressing(Thank God!) and he's constantly there to make me laugh and listen to me...hahaha...^__^

IN OTHER WORDS: I AM CONTENTED!!!

No comments: