Tuesday, January 10, 2006

How could I make myself forget you for a while...???

I'm watching you watch over me and I've got the greatest view...


Everything's going smoothly with our project although sometimes it really wores me out just thinking of all those modules we lack and with so little time...I'm supposed to go to TC and meet with Luis, our adviser. I hope we could finish the Matlab part so that it wouldn't be too scary since Jan.18 would be the deadline for changes and we need to at least put up all the modules before that day.

Had my first day for OJT in CallTek last night and so far it was fun. I'm kinda eager to polish my English since I know even if I have random thoughts and endless words(if my brain is not freezed) I still stammer especially if I get nervous. We were a noisy batch, says the HR, Ms. Arnie...She's got absolutely amazing accent and even if sometimes her voice kinda hurts my eardrums but she's cool...not too lenient...not too strict...in other words, she knows her place...

And I should know mine...

I want to stop liking him...Why?

Coz I don't want distractions at this time...its crucial...you know!well you wouldn't know coz you're not in my place. But then I see him almost everyday, we talk or rather if I opted not to talk he would do everything to get my attention. I should set aside all this insane thoughts and focus on what's essential..but its hard...I couldn't stop thinking of him that even when I wake up in the morning, I realized that I just dreamed of him...how sad...coz I know he doesn't see me the way I like him to...

uh oh...gotta go...

chill!!!

No comments: