Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I'M ON MY WAY TO A HUGE MAKE-OVER

When you said something to someone you care so much about and afterwards you felt bad about saying it, DO APOLOGIZE. Say you are sorry even if you think that you were correct. Well the mere bad feeling that's there even if you are logically right makes it all wrong. You won't lose anything coz if we would talk about pride, if it were somebody else maybe I would have second or third thoughts but with someone who's close to you, why risk a day of that person feeling bad or disappointed about the whole thing...

Anywayz, training's going great...Just don't be shocked to hear me go slangy while talking to you...Our trainer Gina told us that its not Slang coz that would mean street language. Gina is a great at what she does...She's also fun. Although we haven't hanged out yet coz of course she's an employee and I think she's already Level 2 but then I feel so open towards her...

Another learning I might add is:

Always question what you want!!!


And I've decided to apply that everytime I feel so impulsive. Maybe it would keep me out of trouble...

Please pray for all of our batch, that we could finish our projects and graduate this March...

CAN'T HARDLY WAIT!

No comments: