Monday, January 23, 2006

Gosh what a night...

Had to help my friend cathy and fill her in with what we did during training since she went to Manila for her cousin's wedding. I really had fun talking to her since she makes so much sense but then even if she's that sensible, she can also be extremely funny...had coffee with her and alain...twas fun and we talked about stuff...

anyhow, im still contemplating on whether i should continue with this craziness im in...I know i kinda promised myself that i would concentrate on my work and studies and won't let any distractions take my focus away from my priorities...but then here goes my heart again...playing tricks again...and here I am, back to square one... I tried to stay walled up but he keeps on breaking my defenses down. you might ask me how...but then I can't go into details here...

All i want right now is to show him I care, not just because I admire him but then its more like I want to be his friend...maybe by then I would understand him better and I would know my place...

he'll be on my mind -- from norah jones' don't know why

No comments: