Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Its been quite a while since I had this feeling again...you would think na love2x nasad ni noh?well not really...

I just seem to enjoy my subjects and teachers now more than ever...am i making any sense here? i don't know, it all seems so easy, the comprehension, the time, the moments of being all alone just fits in perfectly...its like in my 4+ years of college i have never felt so interested with what i do until lately...

Oh well I don't understand myself most of the time...

When someone says he misses me, especially if its the person I least expect...I would really go gaga over it...

And you know what happened?

I wrote a song...

I just hope that guys wouldn't keep on playing with a girl's heart. Its so taxing, the process of falling in and out of the love spell. But it seems that its a natural feeling, even if its not meant to be...Right?

For now, il probably stick to my plan of putting my focus on one goal only...and that is

TO GRADUATE THIS COMING MARCH!

crazybeautiful dancing on the moon...

No comments: