Thursday, June 23, 2005

AND SO HERE I AM...

I love change...its so overwhelming at this time that i cannot even properly describe how it really feels to be this free...

Classes has started but then my sched is not that hectic yet thanks to the conference the Comp E teachers are having every 10:30-12:00. My class is still at 12:00 at the AS building.Oh well, Im gonna enjoy this week coz I'd probably be up on my sleeves with lots of things to do next couple of months or so.

If I hadn't gotten to my 5th year I wouldn't have known personally my batchmates. I was always stuck with the same people, hanging out at the canteen. More like isolating myself from the rest of the TC population. But now, not anymore... Every single so-called barkada I had before had gone off to a different direction. Me? Im still the same ol' me...hehehe

Anyway, I'd better get back to researching for a possible thesis...its gonna be one hell of a rollercoaster ride...

Peace out!

crazybeautiful holding one's dagger!

No comments: