Monday, July 25, 2005

What's on my mind right now?

Let me see, because of the many things to do, I don't have a single idea what to do first...

Moving out of the house this Sunday...Got to do a bit of shopping coz we need tons of stuff there...hope everything would work out fine for us...

ComE 514 project...I didn't realize how powerful matlab is up until now...

In a couple of days we're gonna start with our Proposal...data gathering, research and the like...

ComE 51C class...being project manager gives me the creeps...I mean its a huge job and well I was flattered when our teacher gave me the task but then I need to give all I've got to meet her expectations...

And you know what, in reality, this semester is the most crucial of all...We need to pass our ComE 514, 511 and 512 lecture and laboratory class to be able to graduate this March...

Too much pressure...Can I make it?

No comments: