Friday, July 22, 2005

This is quite interesting because I took this test and well here's my result...It kinda says that I'm afraid of marriage...well as of now I'm not...eventhough I haven't seen or met my soulmate yet, I'm looking forward to getting married someday...but not now...got lots of things to accomplish before entering that stage...

Why am I writing again?

Well for one my teacher in Philo 36 and Philo 25 inspired me to do so...how? well I visited her site and kinda nodded my head on the reality and sensibility of her words...It was as if she was talking for my sake coz everything she wrote made sense to me and it was something that I could relate to...It kinda made me realize that I miss her and her company and her words...She's a great teacher and I think she's like Robin Williams in Dead Poet's Society for me...and Im her student...well I was but not anymore...But I know I will keep on learning through her words...If her favorite philosopher is Immanuel Kant, well she is mine...hehehe:)

Anyway, the second reason is that I just want to share that I'm kinda enjoying my days...my hopefully final year in college...why?coz I'm having great company and because I have so many things to do, exams to study for, chores to accomplish, that I have no time to worry or to get depressed and remember the not so far past...And I'm singing once again in Church...and it feels so good to sing for God! It brings out the voice that's long hidden inside me...and it uplifts my spirit that all the bad feelings I have would eventually be vanished...

You should try it sometime, sing your heart out for God!It really is better than singing on stage with a standing ovasion and an encore!













The Keys to Your Heart



You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.

In love, you feel the most alive when things are straight-forward, and you're told that you're loved.

You'd like to your lover to think you are loyal and faithful... that you'll never change.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.

Your ideal relationship is comforting. You crave a relationship where you always feel warmth and love.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

You think of marriage as something that will confine you. You are afraid of marriage.

In this moment, you think of love as commitment. Love only works when both people are totally devoted.


No comments: