Sunday, October 03, 2004

I stared for a moment into the open field of silence, and pondered on the footprints that left my journey undaunted and then I realized that all those time that my world would seem to come crashing down, would seem to fall apart, a portrait of your existence lights up the very road i walk upon. Your presence illumines my sky which was once darkened by the apathy towards one's frustrations. You might ask, why do I hate myself? it is because no matter how unreachable that star is, I still stand on my toes and stretch my hand out, hoping and praying that my maker might grant my grandest wish: TO KEEP YOU! But you are merely passing by. A not so distant memory of my euphoric days. You will someday leave my circle and travel on to a different dimension. You will one day forget that I existed, you might even erase my name from your memory and I will be nothing but a speck of dust on your photo album. So I cherish every moment of tranquility when I am with you, in those frequent conversations. The day might leave us dissatisfied of what we have achieved but we are still happy people. As long as we are still bounded by the very wall we are leaning towards, I will keep you close. Closer to my heart. I will make the most of what we are, what I am to you and the time that I am blessed with.~plum~011004

No comments: