Wednesday, October 13, 2004

the semester is almost over and im still on the verge of holding my breath coz i still have pending NC's on my subjects...anyway visited one of the blogspots and came upon an article about selfishness...what he wrote made sense and well even if i know that you already know most of the stuff written there but it won't hurt if you take a peek at it...just click on the fullmetalartist at my links...

this has been one hell of a sem and the only thing i could say is that i have learned a lot, experienced most of it and am well established lots of wonderful, worth keeping relationships with a couple of classmates.

i'd love to blog some more coz i have tons of things to tell but then i still have to study for my logic defense and my final exam in comE 411...

amidst the squall that paved its way into my peaceful domain
i remained firm
i choose to be faithful
because knowing that you will be by my side
takes the fear away
~plum~

No comments: