Thursday, October 21, 2004

here i am all alone, no one to talk to...

SEMBREAK: DILEMMA OR VACATION???

I don't know about you but i think im having fun with my sembreak...finally I could get some sleep and sleep in a decent bed at that! not to mention stay at home the whole day and I could finally clean the house and do whatever it is I like to do...
Anyway just went to Ayala and i was kinda thinking of walking around all by myself and enjoy the feeling of being alone in a mall but then I saw leslie...and of course if leslie is around, then rhod couldn't be that far...the two are totally unseparable. as what i told leslie in one of my emails, i am happy for her but then i also fear the unevitable lonely moments..but then i figured, manuel, ben and glynnee are still around so I won't have to spend my free time all by myself...back to the issue at hand: SEMBREAK! We're planning on going back to Daan Bantayan for leslie's birthday...Im kinda excited coz, you know how much I love the BEACH! not to mention the company of people who shares my enthusiasm in life...i just hope my parents would let me go...

Had a long talk with Doyle last night and I realized I kinda miss our conversations...again he shed some light into my desolate mind...he told me not to expect anything from anyone to avoid getting hurt...that is oh so true...but then again, I wish it were that easy...NOT EXPECTING...the problem is, i always end up DAYDREAMING of those wonderful possible moments that would liven up my life...how could i not expect?arrg...

i think i have complained enough...till next time...

weak

my hands are sweaty
but they are cold
the blood in me is rising
as I tried to unfold
the things i wanted you to know
the words i kept hearing my heart say
that you make me weak
every single day
those indecent stares
burns my skin like fire
and that smile
fills me up like honey
in a jar
should i submit to your liking?
id say i will
could i endure this feeling
of loving you still...

~plum~

No comments: