Wednesday, September 22, 2004

My days are getting more crazy as i live on...I don't know, it seems as if I had my last drop but them here I am still moving on...

I told Exun that I wanted to stop liking/loving him...He asked me the most crucial question: Are you sure you could do it? It got me thinking, could I? Its hard for me because we are together 24/7! and whats worst is everybody kept on thinking that we're already a couple which is far from the truth...ahh... dilemma's in life....I'm listening to urbandub right now and well the music just makes me miss him...we're like brothers and sisters...I guess our sort-of-relationship is just upto that point...should I settle for that?what do you think?

anyway, its my lola's birthday today...my other grandmom, Lola Elsa, my Lola Edith's older sister...and we're having dinner at Lumpia House... My aunts wanted me to sing...I still don't know what song...

I was supposed to go to Glynnee's house coz there's a fiesta at Pardo, but then family first...
I wish I was there...

anyway, don't get too excited coz again I'll be taking a leave of absence since I've got 3 pending projects to make...

peace out...

mwaah!

No comments: