Monday, June 21, 2004

Im still wearing my uniform as Im typing this at home. Just came home from school and well Im not that tired so I punched in some thoughts. I missed blogging everyday. So far Im still not that "busy". Anyway, Im expecting a whole lot of improvement with regards to my activities this semester. First VOT's back in action. As you have noticed in you admission slips, the admin had collected a 20 peso allotment for VOT. Finally someone placed some sense into them. Next, finally my mother allowed me to at least try out for the engineering pop jaZz...hope I could get in coz I really wanna dance before I solely focus on being a computer engineer.We won't be able to join the mobot contest on the 26th but there's still a chance come October. My classes are all fine and interesting. And I'm looking forward to my Ethics class...
As for the love of my life...KUNO! We're still the same, FRIENDS! and good thing is I had confirmed that he still doesn't have a single clue about what I truly feel for him...Im just relieved that he'd still confide on me to whatever is on his mind most especially about the girl he likes.

LM: I feel bored hanging out with you coz it seems that you have your own world!

I guess, Les that's what makes our friendship extra special...

No comments: