Sunday, July 04, 2004

Here I am again, blogging after a very long ang tiring day. My only consolation is that I get to see and hang-out with "you-know-who" and well of course my ka berks...
My everyday dilemma includes 25 units of mixed major and minor subjects and a whole lot of love problems...Well not all are mine. I think just a few but then again, why would I make our relationship a problem? If anyone should ask, I'd still say we're friends but with a little twist...Most of the time that he's with me, we talk ALOT! We never ran out of stories to tell. He'd like, poke me on the shoulder if I fell silent or pinch me then we then begin our very much awaited conversations. I like it very much when I joke around and he hugs me, well sorta like that, or puts his arm around me. It makes me feel secured!But then again, WE'RE JUST FRIENDS! I therefore conclude that he doesnt have a clue that I LIKE HIM A LOT! Of course I like him, why would I hang-out with a guy like him if I didn't enjoy every single minute of it.Right?And so in spite of my plan which is to avoid him, we end up being together all the time. But I never grow tired of being with him, laughing at his jokes, listening to his crazy and wild stories and ideas even if sometimes I just nod my head even if I didn't quite relate to it, eating out, walking home or just sitting next to him in silence. How could I ever find someone like him? For me, he's all I ever wanted in a guy and he's the one thing I could not have. D I L E M M A...What a harsh world!

I'm looking forward of going to school on Monday...

God bless!

No comments: