Thursday, June 03, 2004

Hey its me again...just finished eating dinner and I was supposed to finish reading the book Maje lent me. but I figured, what the heck I'll go online for just 30 minutes just to check on things...anyway I'm still feeling sobber...not on booze but on something else...IBELIEVEINATHINGCALLEDLOVE...love that song...I know I'm weird and that makes me, me...my eccentricity...if anyone has a problem with that then I'm glad to have buggled up your mind...

Once again my words are lost. I kept having these odd dreams but I'm not sure if Im in the position to interpret them. As always they seem real coz it involves people who I see everyday. I wonder if other people have the same experience...I miss my Philo class. For me that was like the only sensible part of my education...

by the way, got hooked on these two games: Shrek 2 and Nosferatu...they're both entertaining on different levels...my bro is currently playing nosferatu...to those game addicts, maybe you have tried them, maybe you haven't!Just check it out...

till next time...

what confuses me the most is the way you handled knowing how I truly feel about you...sometimes it would seem that you wanted to stay away, sometimes it would seem that your stickin' around...which ever way, I'm still a thousand time grateful for the company...~~plum~~

No comments: