Wednesday, June 02, 2004

I'm searching for some pdf files for the datasheets for some ic's and its taking so long...anyway, I have to make this brief again since my bro's gonna use the pc to check his friendster...

it would sometimes seem back to normal except for the times when he thinks of going to *A****...the only thing that bothers me is that even if everybody else teases him but when it comes to me teasing him its like he changes the topic or shrugs it off...maybe he knows that I like him too much that even if I would seem happy teasing him, deep inside it would hurt like hell...maybe he doesn't want to hurt me.Or maybe he is just not comfortable if I'd be the one to open the topic...too many maybe's...
What if he'll all of a sudden enters this site and read my blogs...would know its all about him?nah as always he'd be clueless and well then ask me who I'm talkin about and of course I'd then lie...

good night ***...

No comments: