Friday, April 30, 2004

Okay so I've been gone for quite a long time...its like the end of April already but then here I am, once again born and revived...well I got busy with summer school...yeah right as if I'm that much of a student...actually, our Philo class is interesting and I had to read two books, The Alchemist and Tuesday's with Morrie...both are books about life...can't elaborate on that right now coz Im in a hurry...I'm supposed to go back to USC main for my swimming lessons... three years of lessons and I still can't finish a lap...I guess I lack the endurance in submerging myself under water....anyhow, met this interesting guy...hehehe...and yep he is a swimmer, he used to be in the varsity but then he already graduated...but don't get me wrong, Im still into ***!I'm just enjoying our friendship...and well honestly Im kinda lying low on this stuff...my friends are so into the idea of teasing and here he is going crazy over one of our classmates in PHilo...am I jealous?of course I am and man could this fact hurt...but i know hurting wouldn't get me anywhere so I'll just let it be...I am happy for him coz finally he could prove that he's not ....what others percieve him to be...and he already found the girl of his dreams...yeah right...as if!well, I guess friendship means more to me than my feelings for him...whatever this is im feeling, i hope it would all go away someday...its disturbing...and as what our teacher in Philo discussed this morning about Camus' philosophy that life is full of absurdities, well damn what im experiencing now is one good example...till next time...gotta go...

No comments: