Thursday, April 01, 2004

hi everyone...i haven't blogged in a while coz im pretty busy with family stuff...my aunt Linda thus my second name arrived from Portland last saturday and we have been going to my lola's house everyday and like go home at midnight...i still can't sleep there coz all the rooms are taken...my cousins are also living there so we're kinda full.anyway, got some of my grades already and Thank God i passed most of them...im sure i don't have any failures this semester. and we're gonna enrol for summer class this saturday. i wasn't able to find a summer job.but that's okay i guess coz i still have 2 students for guitar lessons.
oh by the way, we hanged out at ipay's crib last Tuesday and Soek, our dear president cooked us lunch. mind you the food was sumptuous...i kinda lost my track of loosing 10 lbs this summer coz the food was really yummy...up to know i still can't believe what a great cook he is...Thanks Soek...and then we did the karaoke all afternoon.and it kinda dawned me that i'd surely miss these times...
yesterday was my cousin's graduation...CONGRATS TO KRISLIE VALENCIA LABAY...finally you're already a nurse...we've got a nurse in our family...we had dinner, mostly family were there...as you know we've got a very huge family...anyway i was really surprised with myself because when i watched my cousin go up the stage and receive her diploma, i felt like crying... i don't know why i get so emotional. its weird.but im really happy for her and of course for her boyfriend jojo...they're both nurses...
finally, have to admit i miss my ht...hehehe...God bless..

No comments: