Wednesday, April 07, 2004

I'm here at my aunt's house trying to amuse myself with all the movies I could get hold of. My cousins are away for the week...They went to Dumagete to visit their grandma...And Ace and Toby went out with their parents to I don't know where...Ping is out of town to Argao with our neighbors, JD and Ewing...hmmp...my brother is at home...So I'm all alone with nothing to do...I'm trying to give testimonials to my friends...anyway, I had a dream about my ex, Kane last night...can't remember most of it, but even though the events were vivid, he's face was really clear...what does that mean?dreaming of your ex?hehehe...

you kissed me when I'm bittersweet
and wipe away the tears I weep
fore in the shadows I think of you
hoping this loving feeling is true...
does this make sense?I thought about it last night and well kinda thought to make this into a song...its short I know but it still isn't finished yet...

miss you guys na...you know who you are...

No comments: