Thursday, January 15, 2004

leslie came here at our house and we studied ECE...well more like chikka at the same time answered some problems from Boylestad's...oi peeps answer gud nos. 13 and 14 and tell me your answers kay leslie hasnt answered it yet and I wanted to compare my answers.by the way to all those under Engr.Barangan in ComE 322 8:30 MWF, WE WILL HAVE CLASSES ON FRIDAY JAN.16, 2004! Dr. Maja will be taking over to explain those thing we didn't quite understand...so please be there..K?anyway, I havent started studying pa for Logic. you know I just realized that we're a bit lucky coz we only have 2 exams this midterms. Major exams that is...can't you still see the bears at the sides of my template?by the way Kittin and I have the same template. Ok ta Kittin oi...nice nuon at least we have something in common.

well gotta go coz I think I've rested na...God bless to those who are taking their midterms...Like me...hehehe

luv u!mwaah...

i can't stop smiling
at the mere thought of you
i'm glad we've become friends
that's okay i guess
at least i get to spend time with you
even without you knowing
i still feel contented
and i am grateful
to have known someone like you
that is enough for me
i'll be thinking of you always
even in my dreams...

No comments: