Tuesday, January 06, 2004

11.

no amount of words could ever deter
the feelings i have right now
i feel like crying
for joy that stuck around
i feel like singing
every song i ever knew
just to tell the whole world
how you took me out of the blue
my mind is spinning
over every memory of you
that i smile in my sleep
and let the sea of dreams flow
dreams of you and nothing else
coz that's the only way
that somehow i could show
how much you mean to me
and how much i'd like
to set these feelings free

i know most of the words and the thought of this short poem is awefully redundunt but hey i really don't care if people wouldn't like it coz this is how i feel right now. i couldn't begin to explain... im just plainly happy and contented with my life that even if problems arise, im can still afford to smile. (!_!)

No comments: