Sunday, January 11, 2004

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EMMANUEL YAP!LOVE YOU EMANS!

LORD OF THE RINGS SQUARED!
Can you believe that I already spent almost 7 hours of my free time watching this movie with exactly the same people?
LAST FRIDAY NIGHT....
Watched it with Leslie, Canence, Ipay, Manuel, Jon, Philip, Stanley, Erik, Filden and Exun...The company was great and so is the movie... And you know whats funny, even after the movie we were still talking about it. got home so late that my mom gave me a little bit of lecture on watching the last full show.hehehe...anyway, at least I experienced watching that late with friends...thus my freedom is limited only to daytime leisure...that is if I'm not with my cousins...
OUTREACH AT PARIAN
I always had enjoyed kids... They are fun and they're a great way to test your patience, that is if you have a long one...After having games at parian, we went to sm. in the bus on the way to sm, they sung songs and they have gary to lead them. Gary, you really did a wonderful job at handling the kids. Anyway, we ate a huge lunch at majestic. And then after that we did some shopping with the kids. I really wished they were happy with what we bought them coz some were really hard headed and picked out more expensive item. Of course if I only had money to spare, i'd buy those but then, my pockets are empty and so we had to explain to them that they needed to pick another one. I realized how hard it is for a parent to deny their kids of what they like due to the fact that they cannot afford it. And to think I was once a kid...I think I still am...hehehe...anyway I had fun and I even made a connection with some of the kids... after we said goodbye to them, we(Ipay, Canence, Manuel and I) decided to watch LOTR3 again. And thanks to Mr. Legolas' explanations, I was able to fully understand the story. hehehe Manuel got his hair done same way as Legolas and just imagine the faces of those who were waiting in line at cinema 1. They were like "Hey its legolas!". I think Manuel was a bit embarrassed...Anyway after the movie we entered the realm of Toy Kingdom and roamed around a bit. Canence was looking at these dolls of 24 nations. It quite a collection. but she was disappointed not to find the Philippines in it.hehehe...cge lang nence, we'll make our own lang... then we ate before we went home... what a day...got home late again. good thing my mom didn't scold me again for getting home at almost 10... next week's gonna be tiring since we have to study for midterms...till then...

No comments: