Monday, January 26, 2004

Finished my report in ee a while ago...but instead of copying notes for logic, i decided to check my mail and well got hooked on writing stuff bout school to my cousin Claudette. I miss her and Ate Carol and Ate Elsa. I know we have quite an age gap but I really could use some help with my dilemmas right now...things are getting more confusing...i don't know who and what to believe anymore...i just don't know what to do with myself...are the things maia told me the answer to my prayers?I really can't tell coz contrary to what she told me(can't tell everyone, hello!) things between me and my HT are pretty PLATONIC...it just doen't make sense...argg...why does it have to be this complicated?is this part of my adventure as a college student?hmmp...anyway, we've got lots of plans and i hope we'd be able to pursue them...BEACH, PARTY...SUN, SAND AND SEA...just keep swimming...just keep swimming...if you watched Finding Nemo, this line would sound familiar...till then...

As what Echeng said....Van, just RELAX...

love you guys...God bless

No comments: