Saturday, December 13, 2003

Its like 7:42 in the morning. My mom wondered why I woke up so early. Well honestly I had to go the bathroom and do my thing. Secondly, I slept early last night. I tried to read Harry Potter but then it seemed that it was like putting me into a trance and making me fall asleep. Hehehe Or I was just plainly tired and sleepy. Anyway, I have lots of things to do today. I finally have to go to a dermatologist to have my face examined. My mom kept on bugging me to go. And so my brother set an appointment today. We’re gonna go caroling again. One of the most favorite things I’d rather do on a Saturday night. And I also have to start looking for gift possibilities for my “MANITO”. I’m pretty excited for the party although I still have no idea what to wear. Leslie and I agreed on having a baking session at her house on the 19th and well I’m pretty excited on that event too. The only things that I’m not looking forward to are our quizzes next week…Anyway, I’m still in a state of euphoria. Hope it never ends… By the way, about the thing I blogged last time, well I like most part of it. The mental stimulation thing are really present with my HT. Am I correct? I mean lately, we keep on arguing and I have to think clever thoughts to beat him in a conversation. Anyway, nence here I go again talkin bout my HT...hehehe

Here are some stuff about me… If some things are quite questionable then just tag me or ask me in person. Okay?

10 bands you've been listening a lot to lately:in no order.

1. Evanescence
2. Saliva
3. Incubus
4. Three doors down
5. System of a down
6. 311
7. Dunkin Sheik
8. No Doubt
9. Five for Fighting
10. Matchbox Twenty
9 things you look forward to:
1. Sleeping/Dreaming
2. Being with my HT
3. eating
4. Reading Harry Potter
5. Emails
6. Christmas break
7. my aunt’s coming home
8. the lord of the rings the return of the kings
9. tomorrow
8 things you like to wear:
1. my contacts
2. my torn blue jeans
3. my new sandals
4. highschool shirts
5. my lip gloss
6. sunglasses
7. my red underwear
8. my star necklace
7 things that annoy you:
1. traffic jam
2. not being able to talk to my HT
3. all decisions poured down on me
4. someone getting annoyed
5. having colds
6. people wearing t-back and showing them off
7. snob people
6 things you say most days:
1. Ha?
2. Are we there yet?
3. aminimony
4. Dai?
5. My Gosh Becky!
6. Kaon ta na!
5 things you do everyday:
1. eat
2. pray
3. sweep my room
4. daydream
5. sleep
4 people you want to spend more time with:
1. my HT
2. family
3. my bestfriend Ebyang
4. the chix of TC, my classmates
3 movies you could watch over and over again:
1. Bring it on
2. Save the last Dance
3. Uptown girls
2 of your favorite songs at the moment:
1. Why can’t I? – Liz Phaire
2. Unwell, Matchbox 20
1 person you could spend the rest of your life with:
1. my HT still

No comments: