Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Im so sleepy. I arrived late coz my mom and I roamed around ayala to buy some stuff. Gosh can't believe that everybody's into shopping freak out. Anyway, the reason why I blogged today because I am just so happy. I mean, got lots of confirmation from my friends most especially Deanne that its great to have your HT as your friend. I mean, I know for a fact that sometimes it could be such a drag but on the other hand, I could get to spend more time when we're friends. By the way, I really had fun today with Canence, Chige, Leslie, Maan, Emans and Deanne when we went to SM to buy the prizes for the party. We kept on laughing and talking about that certain someone...hehehe...kung assuming enough cya, makaingn mapud to nga gilibak cya...hehehe...Nence grabe, cge gyud agi2x sa room pag come 321 c mr.flash! cge bya tan.aw sa ato room...maybe he sensed that you're there... Will we watch "The Grunch" tomorrow?I've already bought my gift for my manito na bya kay hehehe charge to mama man...I still have one more goal to achieve before Christmas break...Nence you know na... cge oi, sleep nako kay if I keep on typing I might divulge more info on my HT...can't get enough chika about him that I still blog and write on my diary about him... hehehe...cge take care peeps!

No comments: