Sunday, December 21, 2003

I just finished cleaning my room. Gosh can't believe I've enough parties to attend to... Last Friday, we had our batch party. I was really tired coz we, Canence, Tonet, Leslie and I were incharge with the games, prizes and awards which by the way was not finished. The award for the crush ng bayan, both male and female as well as the mr.suave was not given out. I don't know why the people were bored. I mean maybe it was because of the weather. The sky couldn't have poured enough rain. But the after party was great. The people who got left behind(Florence, Edgar, Soekarno, Freedom, Feona, Marvin, Jay, Harvey, Leslie, Manuel, Roderick, Pates, Gary, Stanley, Canence and a lot more....) We kept on singing and dancing. Everyone was taking turns in holding the mic. We officially ended the party at around 12 coz the place was to close down. I arrived at my aunt's house at around 12:50 am. hehehe I'm no cinderalla anymore. Anyway, I wonder if we'll go caroling again coz I want still to get out of the house and go somewhere with friends and my... hehehe... never mind. I'm in enough trouble already. Cge guys till then... Nence, ang The Grunch??? Tomorrow, laag ta...I'll try to contact leslie...mwaah*wink*

No comments: