Saturday, October 10, 2009

OT

I tried posting this last night in the office.  I don't know why it didn't reach blogger...anyway here it goes:


I finished 1 out of 3 Change requests which is due Friday of next week.
My mom’s calling every 5 minutes checking up on me and my friends are asking if I can go out with them tonight.  
Who me? The Cinderella still at the age of 25.  When even if I work late nights I am still monitored.
I don’t want to complain but sometimes this sucks.  Life is should be beyond this.
But then again, my life was has never gone smoothly.
There’s always complications and I am still staying in the same spot.
Had I grown in person? In spirit?
I can’t think straight anymore, drained as always.
I better go home.  Simpler solution leaving everybody happy but me.

No comments: