Sunday, October 04, 2009

Migraine

Why do good people always get hurt? Here I am wishing again to the heavens that the people I care about would be spared, from the devastating heartaches caused by human cruelty. I was listening to Sara Bareilles' Gravity:



And once again got the urge to cry. I am heartbroken because someone is heartbroken and I can't do anything to stop it. As they say getting over someone or something is a process and it needs ample time. One must respect the process. I am getting a headache right now. And someone just told they have brain cancer and needs operation tomorrow...I wish it was just a practical joke. I can't take anymore of this.

Things I need to accomplish by next week:
~prepare my CV
~meet up with Maia
~finish encoding Minsan Ka Lang Iibigin in NotesComposer
~pay for the TM dues
~cover my books
~review the yoga positions
~visit Jasmine and Ezri

What to look forward to?
~date with my sisters

No comments: