Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Intersection

I just have to blog this...

Today I am beyond euphoric if there was such state. You should've seen my face, I was glowing. I can feel myself glowing and my cheeks burning.

And yet it is all too real, too fast, too much?

Who am I to complain?I have never in my entire life been treated like some precious stone - exaggerating again. But how can I ever describe this day without sounding too much? Nor being to brash about the whole situation. Urggg...I wish I could just sing all of these feelings and put it in a song. A song that I will remember everytime I feel sick and tired of being lonely.

I want to connect the dots but even that is too early to do. This is madness in its sweetest form!

~he never misses to make me smile in every single second of my day.
~he tells me how grateful he is.
~he was genuinely sorry for hurting my feelings...not knowing he was forgiven a long time ago.

1 comment:

Eric said...

wow. so melodramatic...joke! but so glad you're in the state you're in right now. so, good for you.