Wednesday, September 02, 2009

ICEBOX


I got this ICEBOX where my heart used to be... - Omarion

Did you know that I had a code name when I was in 4th grade? Yep I was so hooked into this football movie: Little Giants that I adopted the girl's name: ICEBOX. And there was only one person who remembered it. He admitted of having a crush on me when we were classmates under Mrs. Montebon's homeroom. Just a little trivia...

Anyway, what have I been up to lately???

Currently I am still working in the same company still doing tons of SAP work specifically only Reports from Reports Interface Conversion Enhancement Form Workflow, so you can see even if I take all the jobs from 3 different countries all at the same time I'm just learning one aspect of SAP. But on the contrary, I am also touching a bit of the functional side, learning as much as I can. I know you can't relate to this so moving on...

I am currently the president of Accenture Cebu Toastmasters Club, Core group for Accenture Cebu Photography Club and Core Group for Accenture Chorale Group Cebu. Whew, I know got my hands full and I am still very interested in teaching in Pasarelle, one of the joint initiative of USC, ACN and the French folks. Gosh I know, when will I ever stop? answer: when I am no longer breathing!

And my best office bud, lunch mate and one and only antagonist in my life: Chibby has got me all worked up with all these dances by Mia Gonzales. She's Japanese but teaches awesome hiphop and jazz. So I am more determined than ever to go to Abellana on a Saturday, jog and put some choreography into the mixes by Pitbull. Especially now, after visiting the clinic this afternoon to my horror I agained 2 pounds...Arrg...but still gratefull, coz I am healthy alive and kicking ass!

Busy busy busy.

Happy happy happy!

Je te desire...****** ~_~

1 comment:

eric said...

hey! you don't post too often anymore. but as always, i enjoy reading your stuff...when i am not so busy.

that's quite a plate you have there, all those things to do on and off work.

wifey keeps persuading me to jog. hehe. sa abellana pud siguro ko mag jog. i miss jogging. hehe.

anyway, stay alive and happy. and keep posting more stuff.

pax vobiscum.
~ eric